COVID-19 Updated Statement
As the situation with COVID-19 changes by the hour, we have kept close eyes on what we need to do as a business to serve the people of our community and also help flatten the curve.
As of May 4th, all dealerships can open for face to face encounters and vehicle sales.
We are still able to assist you with vehicle sales online if that is what you prefer. Customers are allowed to come view the vehicle, test drive and purchase on site BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (as mandated by the government).
We ARE open for all auto services including tire sales and service.
We are taking precautions by:
- practicing distancing by marking off areas of the office where customers can and can not be.
- limiting the number of customers in our office by booking by appointment only for all services.
- hand sanitizer available for customer use
- gloves provide to customers for all test drives.
- sanitizing vehicles after every test drive
- sanitizing all work stations and waiting room after every customer leaves
- all staff are required to wear masks
- only etransfers or credit/debit accepted at this time.
We will not be accepting walk ins until further notice.
We will not be handling cash. Etransfer is the preferred method of payment.
Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
Thank you again for the support of our small business!
Please call, message or email us with questions.